We all know that an insurance for the car is as important as the car itself. And with every insurance comes its expiry date if unused and hence renewal becomes important. Let us have a look at how you can renew your car insurance-
- Assessing the insurance that you have – Post a physical inspection of the car model, you are normally handed over the insurance plan that you opt for. The documentation is usually simple and takes a minimal amount of time to get done. Especially for a car insurance online, Liberty Car Insurance renewal has add-ons like No Claim Bonus and Hassle free inspection with paperwork.
- Remember the date of insurance renewal – You can either choose to remember the date or mark the same in your calendar. This is especially important because you may run busy and forget to do it altogether. This is not just financially unhealthy but you also put your vehicle at risk.
- Go online if you lack the time to visit the company office – With Liberty Car Insurance, you can renew your car insurance online within a few minutes. You can just login to the company website and fill up the renewal form with the required details. Once the form is filled you can choose the convenient payment option and pay the amount by debit/credit card or netbanking. As soon as the payment is done, you will get a text message indicating the renewal of your insurance. This not only helps you to keep your insurance in good condition but you also save time by not having to travel for your insurance needs.
- Understand the importance of your car insurance – And this is the most important point to focus on. When you take too much time to renew your insurance, you end up paying high amount of premium to renew the same. Also when you drive an uninsured vehicle, you can be charged with a heavy penalty as per Indian Laws. An uninsured vehicle, if met with an accident can incur heavy expenses which can otherwise be covered if you have an existing insurance. The settlement can be done within as less as 7 days and a cashfree claim.
- Research when you opt for a renewal – Because as your vehicle gets old, you might not want to stick to the same insurance plan and pay a hefty amount. Research on the add ons and the different covers provided by different companies can help you save on the extra amount that you would otherwise ended up spending. With Liberty Car Insurance giving you options while renewal, you can definitely choose the one that suits you best.