In order to make the process of checking of land records easy and free of hassles, the Indian government has come up with an online portal. In this article, you shall learn how to check the land records in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The name of the government website for checking of land records in Andhra Pradesh is called Mee Bhoomi. The website is really user-friendly, and you can easily find the record of the land that you want to. Other important services apart from checking the land records that are available on the website include viewing the changes or modifications in the land records, types of crops that are grown in that particular land, various villages and districts, amongst a lot of other things.
Steps to Check Land Records in Andhra Pradesh:
Mee Bhoomi is the name of the initiative by which you shall be able to check all the records of land that you shall require. The following steps are involved:
- Click on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government. The name of the website is meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Post that, there would be a number of options displayed and you need to click on the Adangal option
- After that, you also should select the village Adangal option for which you are looking forward to checking the land records
- There are various choices that you will be given-such as account number, Aadhar details, name holder, as well as the survey number. You need to select your choice
- Post that, the district name and the village name need to be chosen
- The document number will be there for you and that is what needs to be selected
- Post that, the code number of your land record shall be displayed
- Finally, all you have to do is click on the click button
Thus, as can be seen above in the article of Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh, it is really easy to find the bhulekh for the state of Andhra Pradesh.